Frances & Alan Dent
If you would like to make an enquiry or book, please call, text or email. Our details are:
Tel: 01855 821165 / 0787 2943912
Terms & Conditions:
- Arrival and departure: booking is from Saturday to Saturday.
In order to prepare the cottages between hirers, we ask
that you arrive after 5pm and leave by 9.00am on your departure
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 per cottage per week
is required at the time of booking. The balance is due
6 weeks before the holiday date (cheques payable to Frances Dent).
- If you have to cancel please inform us immediately and we will
endeavour to re-let the cottage(s) and return your payment.
If this is not possible, all monies which have been paid
will be forfeited. Therefore, a CANCELLATION PROTECTION INSURANCE
- The number of persons occupying the cottages must not
exceed that stated on the Booking Form.
- The Owners reserve the right to have access to the cottages
at all reasonable times, with prior notice whenever possible.
- The Owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to
Hirer's property, or for personal injury, or damage to
cars parked at Hirer's risk.
- The Owners endeavour to maintain high standards of comfort and
cleanliness at all times. The Hirer must therefore undertake
to keep all furniture, fittings and effects in the same
good condition as
they were found.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The Owners reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage
- In the event that you take ill with Covid during your stay, as per Government guidance, you must leave and travel directly home.